Thursday, 9 March 2017

Grade ILT Day!
So today is the 08 Mach 2017 today was so fun because it was ILT when I got to school i did arly traning I did hardles it was fun.When school started I went to linse then after that I whent to my class and we did divoshend and I ate you bar is was so good I wish I can have 1000 more.after divoshens we watch a 42min move and mrs coetze sed look but I did not want to watch because the guy on the move ate gross things I did not wanto watch I did not like it but it was very intristan the intrinsten part was when he built he's hous it was a small house but is bed lookt clever it was raingin but he did not get whet from the rain and the next day he bult a raft so after the short move we did the map work and then it was break I played cricket after break we had drame it was so fun we first played when we hafto got a slip of paper and it we'd likr a plane glove lots of uaher things so this was how you play it once you get a pice of paper there will be a timer for 15 secins and you hafto just say in thing for 30sec I was last to go my paper was glove I sed so I wanto do the dishes but I did not want to but I i wanted glovers because it was gross.



No comments:

Post a Comment