The other day, a singing inspector came to our school. He was wearing long trousers, a short top and leggings under his long pants. I thought he was nice?But he wasn’t he was very!very! rude.He called me and Charle up to sing I did not know a song.But I know a bit of pretty Polly so I sang. I sang nicely at the start,but then I sang high because I was scared of the singing inspector was SUPER scary.Then I stop’t in the middle of the song because the singing inspector
was angry! He called me stupid! And I can never sing I am SUPER! Bad.
So I wanted to tell him that you are a idiot and rude.But if I did that I do not know what he wood say to me.Charle sang low every body was laughing at us.But they did not do it loud because they did not want to get in trouble.
Interesting story I enjoyed reading.
ReplyDeleteDariuz, you have described your experience well and expressed some of the feelings you had during his visit. Please read and edit your post carefully before you publish it. Avoid beginning sentences with ‘And’, ‘But’ or ‘So’.
ReplyDelete